Part-time Front Counter Parts Associate
Optimus Performance is a locally owned, rapidly growing automotive performance shop servicing domestic, foreign and import cars from all over south Florida. We are hiring a drug-free, experienced, hard-working part-time front counter parts associate. A valid driver’s license with reliable transportation and at least a five year clean criminal record are mandatory.
You will need excellent customer service skills, the ability to work with little supervision and the drive to succeed in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. This position interacts daily with customers, service technicians, and wholesalers. Knowledge of not only parts (standard and performance) but the technical aspect of how they are used, is a must.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of performance parts, performance modifications and vehicle applications a must
- Ordering of correct parts for both the technicians and the customers, in a timely manner
- Answering telephone calls promptly, courteously, and making every effort to satisfy the caller
- Assuring that parts ordered are received in a timely, accurate manner and that it is inventoried appropriately so as not to shrink inventory
- Creating and maintaining merchandising counter displays to promote product sales
- A passion for delivering customer care and building long term relationships and maintaining a high level of service
- At all times, uphold the integrity of Optimus Performance through appropriate representation
If you are a strong team-player and are ready to jump in and grow with us, contact us by email or phone to set-up an interview. Resumes with your prior experience are greatly appreciated.
Phone: 239-895-8871 (ask for Norma)